Pete’s passion for playing live music is rivaled only by his passion to record, produce and mix music.
Pete is most recognized for his contribution as co-writer/producer/mixer for the majority of rock legend Bret Michaels‘ solo material, including:
- The classic Rock of Love theme “Go That Far“.
- “Go That Far” was also featured in the video game sensation Guitar Hero 3.
- The 2015 Summer feel good cross over country hit “Girls on Bars“, which was co-written with 2 time CMA songwriter of the year Luke Laird.
- Bret Michaels reality series Rock of Love 1, 2, 3.
- Bret Michaels reality series Life As I Know It.
- Bret Michaels reality series Rock My RV.
Pete has also lent his studio expertise to such notable acts as Shinedown, Paramore, All Time Low, and Trixter.
His work has been heard on TV for over 15 years in such notable properties as the ESPN X Games, Miss Universe, and Nickelodeon‘s “Penguins of Madagascar” animated series.
Some of the songs/artists I have mixed for (click song title for audio sample):
- Pete Evick – Awakened (instrumental Rock)
- Bret Michaels – Beautiful Soul (Pop)
- Trixter – Beats Me Up (Rock)
- Trixter – Coolest Thing (Rock)
- Throw Down Jones – Down (Hard Rock)
- Bret Michaels (featuring Loretta Lynn) – Every Rose Has Its Thorn (Country)
- Alex Anders – Fill Up My Damn Mug (Country)
- Alex Anders – Those Were The Days (Country)
- Bret Michaels (featuring Phil Collin) – Get Your Rock On (Rock)
- Bret Michaels – Girls on Bars (Country)
- Evick – Just the Same (Rock)
- Brianna Lauren – Letter to You (Country)
- Bret Michaels (featuring Ace Frehley & Michael Anthony) – Nuthin’ But a Good Time (Rock)
- The Shield Brothers – Runaway (Alternative)
- The Shield Brothers – Saucy Jack (Alternative)
- Cameron Pierson – Stuck On You (Pop)
- Bret Michaels (featuring Rickey Medlocke, Gary Rossington & Peter Keys) – Sweet Home Alabama (Rock)